Experience and Skills:
- Must have successfully completed dental training at a four (4) year, accredited Dental School and received an DMD or DDS degree
- Successful completion of a residency program in general dentistry is preferred.
- Must be licensed to practice Dentistry in South Carolina.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Extensive knowledge of the principles and practice of dental medicine in the care and treatment of patients.
- Skilled in dental surgery and other treatment techniques.
- A working knowledge of the administrative practices and procedures, rules, regulations and policies that govern the rendering of responsible dental care.
- A working knowledge of public health and preventative care guidelines in oral health care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to relate with warmth and compassion to patients and co-workers.
- The ability to effectively supervise professional and non-professional employees in their clinical duties.